Air Quality Seed Grant Award Recipients
We are pleased to announce the following recipients of the inaugural round of seed grants:
- Dr. A. Bakian (Psychiatry) Acute Exposure to Ambient Air Pollution and Suicide Risks as Modified by Family Effects.
- Dr. J. Chin (Obstetrics and Gynecology) A Natural Experiment to Assess Prenatal Exposure to Air Pollution and Long-term Health and Reproductive Outcomes.
- Dr. R. Gouripeddi (Bioinformatics) OpenFurther: Integrating Environmental and Clinical Data for Enabling Air Quality Research.
- Dr. H. Kim (Electrical Engineering) Hand-carry Volatile Organic Compound Detection System for Remote Monitoring of Home Air Quality.
- Dr. C. Pirozzi (Pulmonary Medicine) Effect of Air Pollution on Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Dr. R. Richardson (Internal Medicine) Effect of Particulate Matter Air Pollution on Vascular Function in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.